Friday, December 12, 2014

My Future Vision

My future hopes, dreams and desires. Designed by Alex Garcia   ©2014


     My future dreams and plans for my career are to become a doctor. I am interested in science and the medical field and think that this would be a good job for me. By becoming a doctor, I will be able to help people in need of medical care and hopefully save their life. I don't just want a job that will support me and get me through life; I want a job that will make me happy. A job that I would look forward to everyday with no complaints and no intentions of leaving. I believe that becoming a doctor is my future career. 

     As I grow up, I want to stay happy. Not only do I want to be happy with my job, but I want to be happy with life. I don't want to live my life without adventure. I want to live an exiting life, so when it's my time to go, I can say that I lived. I want to explore the world and see things that I've never seen before. I want to make memories that I can share and tell people about them…I want to live. Like Oscar Wilde said, "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist, that is all." 

     Also, I want something that will be life-long learning like education. After I graduate high school, I want to go to a university to become a doctor and get further education on that career. I think that getting further education will help me become a better doctor and help me earn more than minimum wage. This will help me do everything that I want to do. For example, I want to travel the world, I want to meet new people, I want to experience new things, and most importantly I want to live.

     When I'm old and grey, my hope is that I will have lived. I want to look back at my life when I'm old, and laugh at all the good and funny memories that I had. I want see that I used my one and only life wisely and that I made the most of it. As Tom Cassell Syndicate said, "Life's too short, make the most of it!" I believe that this quote tells us how most people don't really make the most of their lives and if they did, people wouldn't be saying this. When I'm old, I want to feel like I actually lived instead of merely existing. I don't want to look back at my life and think of all the things that I could have done. I want to look back on my life with a paper in my hand that has everything that I ever wanted to do checked off. I want to travel the world so that I can see things that most people haven't seen and do things that most people haven't done. Only then, when I'm grey and old, will I say that I have lived.

Hyperlinks for my career possibility and my potential education.                                  
                       
                               
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback